The Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB) is now allowing documents to be submitted electronically through Canada Post’s secure epost Connect™ service.
Before you begin, please read the
Instructions on how to submit documents to the IRB. The Instructions will guide through the following three-part process:
- Sign up with the IRB for access to epost Connect (below)
- Register with the epost Connect Service (through the email you will receive from the IRB)
- Submit your documents through epost Connect
If you experience technical problems with epost Connect, please contact Canada Post’s support service at 1-877-376-1212.
If you have questions about scheduling, please contact appropriate
IRB regional office.
Part I - Sign up with the IRB
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Ottawa, Ontario
- British Columbia
- Northwest Territories
By submitting this form, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes identified in this
- You are providing the IRB with your permission to communicate with you via epost Connect™ for the purposes of you providing documents electronically to the IRB.
- You are providing the IRB with your permission to communicate with you via epost Connect™ for the purposes of the Divisions to provide documents electronically to you, if the Divisions wish to do so.
- Your email address may be used by the IRB for the purpose of registration process to different methods of electronic transmission of documents.