Important health and safety measures
All IRB buildings are now open and hearings have resumed.
The following measures have been put in place to protect the health and safety of the public and IRB employees:
- All visitors must complete a self-assessment
questionnaire both before and upon arrival at our offices.
- All visitors must follow all signage and floor markings.
- Measures have been implemented so physical distancing requirements can be respected in all public spaces.
- Non-medical masks are required in public spaces and can be made available upon request.
- Inside the hearing room distancing measures are in place and masks are not required. Individuals may wear a mask except when testifying or providing submissions.
- IRB has increased sanitization of all public spaces including hearing rooms, which will be sanitized before and after each hearing.
health and safety guidance for more detailed information.
On this page
Status of buildings and operations
All IRB buildings are now open and hearings have resumed. Staff and visitors are required to follow the
COVID-19 health and safety measures.
For refugee claimants
For participants in detention review and admissibility hearings
For refugee appellants
For immigration appellants